POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ANNOUNCE version 6 of CMPEG front end : Re: ANNOUNCE version 6 of CMPEG front end Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE version 6 of CMPEG front end
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Mar 2000 03:17:09
Message: <38e30d85@news.povray.org>
VideoMach looks really good.  But don't go away just yet Sander, please.  It's
45 US$ minimum (FMP registration then I guess free upgrade to VM) and 30 day
evaluation and Cmpeg Front-End is still great for quickly throwing together a
moderate Mpg animation.  I didn't read everything about VideoMach I could find
just yet but I love the Png input, also the output and processing options make
my VideoWave II look mediocre.
Thanks for the link to that Phil.

Bob

news:38E### [at] tiacnet...